Quentin Christie’s Photos to download and print
You are welcome to download and print these photographs taken by Quentin at the 40th reunion.
Click on the photo to see a larger image, then save it to your computer.
On the weekend of 15-16 October 2016 we gathered at Khandallah Presbyterian Church to celebrate the choir’s 40th anniversary.
Guy Jansen founded Festival Singers in 1976. Throughout those 40 years hundreds of people have learned, contributed, found fellowship, growth and artistic fulfilment, while thousands of others have enjoyed our music.
What better reason to celebrate than that?
Guy, Rosemary Russell, our current Musical Director Jonathan Berkahn and our current Accompanist & Assistant Musical Director Thomas Nikora led us in music making.
We had a celebratory dinner followed by a concert.
On Sunday – 16 October 2016 – we shared worship with the congregation at Khandallah Presbyterian Church.
Saturday 15 October 2016
Venue: Khandallah Presbyterian Complex, Ganges Road, Khandallah
10.00 – 11.00am:
* Morning Tea, chit chat
* Displays of photographs, uniforms etc.
* Rehearsal (1) Current and former choir members
* Rehearsal (2)
* Afternoon Tea
* Cake Cutting
* Presentation of new Banner
* Group Photos
* Possible extra Rehearsal
* Guy’s Reminiscences
* Concert – (part current Festival Singers, part all current and former members)
– Koha entry for non-participants.
Sunday 16 October 2016
Venue: Khandallah Presbyterian Complex.
* Church Service (all singers, both past and present, will participate)
* Morning Tea with congregation